Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
Recipe type: Other
- 1 brownie mix (for a 13"x9" pan), or a brownie recipe for that size pan
- 1 pkg (10 oz) of peanut butter chips
- about a cup of miniature peanut butter cups, chopped in half
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 pkgs (5.1 oz each) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tsp vanilla
- 24 oz of Cool Whip (3 8 oz tubs)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup mixed chopped candy bars (Snickers and Milky Ways)
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- Prepare brownie mix as directed by either the mix box or whatever instructions the recipe says.
- Stir in peanut butter chips in lieu of nuts into brownie batter
- Bake in 13"x9" pan at 350 degrees until done.
- Cool completely; cut into ¾" pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes together for 2 minutes
- Add peanut butter and vanilla, mix well.
- Stir in 12 oz of Cool Whip
- Place a third of the brownie cubes in a 5 quart glass bowl; layer on top of brownies chopped candy bars, chocolate chips, toffee, peanut butter cups, or a combination of all of them.
- Layer pudding mixture on top of candies. Repeat layers until you're out of ingredients.
- Cover with remaining Cool Whip
- Garnish with chopped candy bars, remaining chopped peanut butter cups, or toffee (or all 3).
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve