Candy Bar Bars
Recipe type: Brownies
- 1 pouch of sugar cookie mix (17.5 oz)
- 1 cup of candy bar bites (milky way or snickers, etc)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Spray a 9 by 13 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix the cookie mix and press it into the bottom of the pan.
- Top the cookie dough with the Milky Way bars and the chocolate chips.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the bars.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until the whole top is a golden brown.
- Let cool.