Triple Peanut Butter Monster Cookie Bars
Double the ingredients if you're using a 9x13 or 15x11 pan.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbs vanilla
- heaping ½ cup of extra crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup Peanut Butter M&M's
- ½ cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- ⅓ cup Heath Bar toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare an 8x8 baking pan with foil
- Melt the butter, then add the egg after the butter has cooled.
- Stir the brown sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and mix well.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined
- Add all remaining pieces and mix together
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth the top lightly. Place some M&M's on top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or top is set.
- Allow to cool for about 30 minutes before slicing.