Get 1000 Calories Just for Looking at Them Brownies
- 2 Family Size Brownie mixes
- 2 16-18 oz Sugar Cookie dough
- ½ cup caramel
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional) or
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- ½ cup each of chopped candy bars (Snickers, Milky Way, 3 Musketeer, etc)
- 12 oz chocolate, melted
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup toffee bits
- Prepare a 13x9 pan by lining it with aluminum foil
- Press one package of Sugar Cookie dough into the prepared pan, making sure it covers the whole bottom Sprinkle the optional chopped nuts or chips on top of the dough.
- Prepare one package of brownie mix using the ingredients on the box. Pour it on top of the sugar cookie dough.
- Bake as the brownie box directs, usually about 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Let the brownie/sugar cookie cool a little and then lift it out of the pan using the aluminum foil. Let cool completely.
- Prepare the 13x9 pan with aluminum foil again and repeat the steps with the sugar cookie dough and brownie mix.
- Once both brownies are done and cooled, drizzle melted caramel on top of one of them. Sprinkle chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts or peanuts or shredded coconut) into the caramel.
- Place the other brownie directly on top of the caramel.
- Place the chopped candy bar pieces on top of the upper brownie. Using a spoon, cover the pieces and brownie with melted chocolate. Don't worry if it drips off the sides.
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips and toffee pieces onto the still melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate about an hour so the chocolate will harden.