Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes
Recipe type: Other
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Strawberry Swirl
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 32 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 325˚ F.
- Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press a spoonful into each of your paper liners.
- Combine the strawberries and sugar in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth and set aside.
- For the cheesecake, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Blend in the sugar
- Mix in the salt and vanilla.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time
- Put 3 spoonful of the cheesecake batter over the crust in each cupcake liner. Add ½ teaspoon of strawberry puree in a few dots over the cheesecake filling.
- Use a toothpick or a wooden skewer to lightly swirl and create a marbled effect.
- Bake until the filling is set, about 22 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through baking.
- Let cool on wire rack and then let chill for 2 hours before serving.