Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles
Recipe type: Other
- 10 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 3 tbs butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tbs corn syrup
- 8 oz chocolate (for dipping)
- Microwave bittersweet chocolate and butter together 30 seconds twice, stirring between intervals until smooth
- Heat the heavy cream and corn syrup together on the stove until simmering
- Pour cream mixture over chocolate and stir. Pour into glass baking dish and chill one hour.
- Using a melon baller, scoop up chocolate and form into balls; place on wax paper and chill another hour.
- Melt 8 oz semisweet chocolate and coat balls with it. Chill in refrigerator until firm.