Caramel/Rum Flavored White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe type: Cookie
Serves: 3 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 box Flan Instant Pudding
- 1 tsp Rum Extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Sift the flour and baking soda together in a small bowl and set aside
- Soften the butter and add the brown and white sugars. Mix until creamy.
- Add the pudding mix; if there is a caramel package in the box add that too. Mix well.
- Add the two eggs, mixing well after each.
- Stir in the Rum extract
- Add the flour mixture a little at a time until it is all mixed in
- Stir in the white chocolate chips
- Place dough on a baking sheet with parchment paper about 2" apart and bake 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees until they just start turning brown.
- Allow them to cool a minute or so before removing to cool completely.