No Bake Fruit Smoothie Cheesecake
Recipe type: Other
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tbs sugar
- 4 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 12 oz frozen mixed berries, thawed and drained
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter and sugar; press firmly onto bottom of 13x9" pan.
- Beat cream cheese and ½ cup sugar in bowl until mixed
- Smash drained berries with fork and stir into cream cheese mixture
- Stir in two cups of Cool Whip.
- Spoon over crust and spread evenly
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Top with remaining Cool Whip