Cherry Flavored Pudding Cookies
Recipe type: Cookie
You can use different versions of jello mix, pudding and chocolate chips for different flavors.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cherry flavored Jello
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package instant white chocolate pudding (3.3 ounces)
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 bag white chocolate chips (12 oz)
- Cream butter, sugar and Jello together.
- Add eggs and vanilla, cream again.
- Combine flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl then slowly add to butter mixture.
- Once all combined, fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before removing to racks to cool completely.