Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Bars
Recipe type: Brownie
- 30 Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, crushed
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 tbs whipping cream
- ½ cup peanuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- Process peanut butter cookies and salt in food processor until combined.
- Add melted butter and mix well
- Press mixture evenly into 13"x9" pan; set aside
- In a large bowl beat the powdered sugar, peanut butter, whipping cream and softened butter together until well mixed
- Stir in the ½ cup peanuts.
- Spread evenly over crust
- In a small bowl melt the chocolate and mix in the creamy peanut butter.
- Spread mixture over filling in pan.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving