Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
Recipe type: Other
- 20 oz dark chocolate
- ½ cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp rum extract
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
- Mini chocolate chips
- About 30 mini cupcake liners
- Chop up and melt the dark chocolate either on the stove or in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds in the microwave until all the chocolate is melted.
- Using a teaspoon, drop melted chocolate into mini cupcake papers and smooth so it covers the bottom.
- Place chocolate filled papers in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Mix the softened cream cheese and whipping cream together until blended.
- Add the rum and vanilla extract and mix well
- Add the vanilla pudding and stir until thick. It will thicken up quickly.
- Remove the cupcake liners from the freezer and add a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture to each liner, pressing it down on top of the chocolate.
- Using the remaining chocolate, pour over the cream cheese mixture to cover completely.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top of melted chocolate while it is still soft
- Put back in freezer and chill for at least 3 hours