Recipe type: Other
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg Oreo cookies, pulverized
- 8 oz dark chocolate, melted
- Once the cream cheese is softened, stir the pulverized Oreo cookies into it until well mixed.
- Shape into balls and place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper
- Melt chocolate. Using forks, dip cream cheese balls into chocolate until fully covered. Place back on wax paper.
- Sprinkle chocolate covered truffles with topping
- Refrigerate at least an hour.
Three ingredients; that’s all you need to make these. If you want to add a topping, I’ve used crushed Oreo cookies, cocoa, crushed nuts, multicolored sprinkles and powdered sugar. You can also shove chocolate chips or nuts into the cookie/cream cheese ball before dipping in chocolate as another option.