Peanut Butter Brownies
Recipe type: Brownie
- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup M&Ms
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- ⅓ cup Heath Bar Toffee Bits
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, set aside.
- Melt the butter in the microwave
- Wait momentarily before adding the egg so you don't scramble it.
- Add the egg, brown sugar, vanilla, and whisk until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until smooth
- Add the flour and stir until just combined
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Pour batter into pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until top is set.