Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe type: Cookie
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil and egg.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the milk and stir in
- Add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix well
- Add vanilla, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by spoonful on sheet and bake for about 10 minutes or lightly brown and firm.
- Cool 1 minute and transfer to wire racks.
Don’t look at me like that. These have a surprisingly good taste!