White Chocolate Cheesecake
Recipe type: Other
- 1¼ finely crushed shortbread cookies
- 2 tbs butter, melted
- 2 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz white chocolate, melted
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- fresh strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and/or blueberries
- Melted white chocolate icing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a small bowl mix crushed cookies and butter until combined.
- Press into bottom of 8" diameter pan
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and melted white chocolate together
- Beat in sugar until fluffy
- Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla
- Pour filling over crust and spread evenly.
- Bake about 45 minutes until a 2½" area around outside appears set when shaken
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Garnish with fresh berries or drizzle melted white chocolate on top before serving
Double all ingredients in this recipe if you want to use a 9″x13″ pan.
Add 2 cups dark chocolate chips to the batter for a different variety.