White Chocolate & Cherry Cookies
Recipe type: Cookie
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsps baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 oz white baking chocolate, or 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl combine flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl melt butter and beat in sugar until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined
- Add flour mixture gradually and stir each addition until mixed together
- Add white chocolate, cherries and pecans and stir together
- Drop dough using a teaspoon onto sheet 2" apart
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are firm (do not overbake)
- Remove from oven and cool on sheet 1 minute before transferring to wire rack
Rather descriptive recipe name.