White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe type: Cookie
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ cups quick cooking oats
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda together and stir into the mixture.
- Stir in the oats and white chocolate chips and (if using them) the pecans.
- Drop by tablespoons onto cookie sheets
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Cool 1 minute and transfer to wire racks.