White Chocolate Crispy Rice Squares
Recipe type: Other
- 32 oz white chocolate, melted
- 4 tbs vegetable oil
- 1½ cups chopped walnuts
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 5 oz dried cranberries
- 5 oz dried cherries
- 1 oz dried strawberries
- 3 cups rice crispies
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Microwave the white chocolate and vegetable oil together and stir until smooth; stir the rice crispies into the chocolate.
- Mix the other ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Reserve two cups of the mixture; add the rest into the melted white chocolate and stir until well mixed.
- Line a 9"x11" pan with aluminum foil
- Pour the mixture into the pan and spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Spread the two cups of reserved mixture on top of the white chocolate and press it down with your hands.
- Refrigerate for several hours until firm (or overnight).
- Remove from pan using the foil and cut into squares with a sharp knife