White Chocolate Mint Fudge
- 21 oz white chocolate
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tsp mint extract
- green food coloring
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Melt the butter and white chocolate together in the microwave. Run the microwave only 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each run, to make sure the white chocolate does not burn.
- Stir in the mint extract and green food coloring
- Stir in ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Add the sweetened condensed milk to the white chocolate. NOTE. Add this last; it will cause the chocolate to seize up.
- Press the mixture into an 8"x8" pan lined with wax paper and sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup chips on top. Press chips into top.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before cutting into squares