White Chocolate Spiced Brownies
Recipe type: Brownie
- 2½ cups flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1¾ cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbs rum (or rum extract)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 oz white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Stir together flour, baking powder, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger and salt, set aside
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter with brown sugar together until combined.
- Beat in eggs, rum extract, and vanilla until combined
- Beat in flour mixture a little at a time.
- Add white chocolate chips and mix together
- Spread batter evenly in prepared 13x9 pan
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean
- Cool in pan.